Saturday, March 23, 2013


Fine-tuning the Listening
With Exercises from the School of Uncovering the Voice
A Werbeck Singing Workshop with Eva Cranstoun

April 20th 9:00AM to 12:30PM

At Rudolf Steiner College, 9200 Fair Oaks Blvd.
In the Barn (Red building behind the bookstore) 

This class is open to anyone who is interested in a thorough introduction to the "Werbeck" method. Recommended for people who love to sing but have trouble holding a melody against a harmony or singing in tune. We will study the patterns of scales and intervals and exercise our musical memory. We will work on ear-training and harmonizing with exercises from the Werbeck method. (School of Uncovering the Voice) and then apply the practiced techniques to easily accessible songs and rounds. 
No previous musical training required.
  
Cost:At the door: $50.- Pre-registered at least three days in advance:  $45.-

To pre-register, please simply e-mail me your intentions to: singsoundintegrity@gmail.com
Make sure to include your full name and a phone number to reach you by.

For further questions about your registration please call me at: (916) 860 9594 or send an e-mail.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for conducting this workshop. As a beginner, I felt welcomed and trusting in the experience, able to search for my own 'relax' point for vocalizing, listening to myself and others, to make mistakes, accept and move beyond each step, stretching my very limited experience with my capabilities, and to grow a bit. I was able to hear patterns and relations never known, see my crutches, and strive for some expression.
    Just to vocalize with some clarity was an achievement, let alone hear and remember more. Thank you for your patience, guidance and insight.

    ReplyDelete